I lost my phone on Wednesday night. Didn’t know where is it, but I suspect two place. In Telkomsel lobby or maybe in Taxi. After finished my work with mas Yusuf at 03.00 AM regarding to case from one of my customer in Data Center, I can’t focus and need to immediately resting my body. Yusuf is my friend from Surabaya, same company and same team with me. And technically he’s here to help me resolve the case we had. After tired work, we need to rest and going home. Actually mas Yusuf going to Hotel and I’m going home. But, the rain is so heavy outside. After discussing with him, I’ve no option to accept his offer. Pick up the taxi and going to stay in his hotel.
I call a taxi and we wait several minutes in Telkomsel Lobby. I put my phone on right my jacket pocket. My jacket not tight to handle my phone. Maybe the phone was came off and out from my jacket or maybe I forget to place my phone on the pocket. Didn’t know.. cause I almost black out!
In taxi ride to Jatra Hotel, we just have a little conversation. He lie down see the rain falling from side of the taxi and I have the same option. Yeah.. we both really tired. And I still didn’t know the phone lost in lobby or in the taxi. After we arrive in the hotel, I just going to the room, wash my leg and going to bed. I still don’t have a feeling that my phone was lost. Mas Yusuf still wake up, he’s look hungry. After I sleep, he’s going to take some food in restaurant near hotels.
At 6.15 AM I wake up, and go to Shalat. Yeah.. too late for pray. 😦
At 8.50 AM We taking breakfast, looking for my phone. And I felt that my phone was lost. 😦
At 01.15 PM My brother pick me up in the hotel and taking me to office to pickup my bike. After asking anyone at the office, I still can’t find my phone. 😦
– It just a low end Android phone, but I have many files inside the phone and it’s private!
– I never lock up my phone with any password and now I feel terrible for all of thing.
– Need to change the password for many account. Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and other my account related to the phone.
– Great, that was my working phone! So I need to immediately to claim the new sim card from Grapari.
– Thanks GOD I sync my contact with Google, so it minimize my risk for loosing all of my contact.